The Executive Director will report to the Chief Executive Officer of the PRSTRT and work collaboratively with the PRPHT Advisory Board in leading the implementation and further transformation from its current stage to a more mature organization capable of delivering on its long-term vision. Specifically, s/he will ensure that the PRPHT fiscal, operations, fundraising, marketing, human resource, technology, and programmatic strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
These tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Strategic vision and leadership:
- Collaborate with partners in the current PRPHT Steering Committee and the Advisory Board to refine and implement the strategic plan while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with the PRPHT core mission.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all associates and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization; establish effective decision-making processes that will enable the PRPHT to achieve its long and short-term goals and objectives.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- In partnership with the current PRPHT Steering Committee, help build a diverse and inclusive Board representative of the community that is highly engaged and willing to leverage and secure resources
- Ensure that the flow of funds permits the PRPHT to make continuous progress towards the achievement of its mission and that those funds are allocated properly to reflect present needs and future potential.
- Formulate and execute comprehensive marketing, branding and development strategies that will ensure consistency throughout the organization and enhance revenue from major donors, foundations, government agencies, and corporations.
Strengthening infrastructure and operations:
- Ensure the delivery of high quality services while managing for current and future growth.
- Support and motivate the organization’s staff.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization; create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization’s s