This summit will focus on lessons learned following the two devastating hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Region in 2017.
We invite you to join us in this important event to share your experiences, lessons learned and recommendations for enhanced resilience in the Caribbean communities.
An emphasis will be placed on the critical need for collaboration and integration across all sectors to improve and strengthen the health and resilience of the Caribbean’s citizens during this important recovery and rebuilding phase.
The Caribbean Region is in a unique time in history to “Build Back Better,” by following innovative strategies that are founded upon evidence-based approaches and lessons learned to maximize the opportunities available.
We recognize that in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Region, most systems, both private and public were impacted by the hurricanes. An integrated examination of the resilient capacity of all sectors and their interdependence is essential to develop evidence-based best practices for the future.
If you would like an stipend to support your attendance to this meeting, please send an email to email@example.com answering the following questions:
1) What is your full name, title, and list of degrees already obtained
2) What is your contact information? telephone and email
3) Where and what are you are studying?
4) Why do you think it is important that you attend this summit? and
5) What do you plan to do with the information you gain through this experience?
|Want to Donate?|
Your donation will help us further our mission to improve and strengthen the health and resilience of the Caribbean’s citizens and communities during this important recovery and rebuilding phase.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact us at: CaribbeanStrong@prsciencetrust.org
- Fideicomiso de Ciencias aspira a mejorar la resiliencia en los sistemas de salud
- Realizan la primera cumbre de resiliencia del Post María
- Anuncian Primera Cumbre de Resiliencia post María
- 1st post-María resilience summit to focus on lessons learned from hurricanes
- Summit highlights caribbean disaster preparedness and collaboration to strengthen resilience
- Hispanic PR Wire: https://hispanicprwire.com/en/summit-highlights-caribbean-disaster-preparedness-and-collaboration-to-strengthen-resilience/
- El Vocero: https://www.elvocero.com/actualidad/realizan-la-primera-cumbre-de-resiliencia-del-post-mar-a/article_17d4b8d2-1e16-11e9-b734-43c3b453522b.html
- Metro PR: https://www.metro.pr/pr/noticias/2019/01/21/anuncian-primera-cumbre-de-resiliencia-del-post-maria.html
- WIPR: https://www.wipr.pr/anuncian-primera-cumbre-de-resiliencia-post-maria-caribbean-strong/
- Bolsa Manía: https://www.bolsamania.com/nota-de-prensa/mercados/la-cumbre-destacaraacute-la-preparacioacuten-y-colaboracioacuten-para-casos-de-desastre-en-el-caribe-con-el-fin-de-fortalecer-la-capacidad-de-recuperacioacuten–3699946.html
- Punta Cana Bavaro: https://puntacana-bavaro.com/2019/01/22/celebraran-conferencia-caribbean-strong-building-resilience-with-equity/#.XKU555hKhPY
- El Popular News: http://www.elpopularnews.com/news/nacion/la-cumbre-destacar-la-preparaci-n-y-colaboraci-n-para/article_a95e1dd4-1db7-11e9-bd7c-7f7ffd18d597.html
- Ciencia Puerto Rico: https://www.cienciapr.org/en/external-news/first-post-maria-resilience-summit-caribbean-strong-building-resilience-equity
- Día a Día News: https://diaadianews.com/la-cumbre-del-caribe-abordara-temas-para-la-recuperacion-de-desastres/
- Caribbean Business: https://caribbeanbusiness.com/puerto-rico-science-research-trust-summit-focuses-on-lessons-from-2017/
- El Nuevo Día: https://www.elnuevodia.com/negocios/economia/nota/pasanrevistadelosfallosenlapreparacionanteunaemergencia-2479407/
- Puerto Loves Biology: http://www.prlovesbiology.org/2019/02/anuncian-el-nuevo-centro-de-asistencia.html
- El Nuevo Día: https://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales